Hello World - beauty & science


Hello World... 👶

1 bit about me:

My name is Yonatan Fedaeli, and I'm a software engineer with over 10 years of experience in the hi-tech industry.

Over the years I've designed & developed many projects, and led solutions for complex challenges in several languages and technologies, such as: Java, PHP, Ruby, C++, MVC and many more…, but my main love is C# .Net, with a great passion to software architecture & design, performance & debugging.

As an engineer, I believe we should professionally experience in different languages, in both server-side & client-side frameworks, and I'm always in a quest of becoming a better developer… and believe we should not be afraid to learn new technologies.


I've started this blog for myself…

After leading and participating in many different projects, I've gained some useful knowledge and most times created relevant documentations and demos, so I've decided to edit some of them and to present in this blog, mainly for myself, but hopefully others might find them helpful as well.

I'm a great believer in continues learning in life, and especially in our industry, so as such I hope to learn from this experience, and to sharpen my skills and knowledge in C# .Net different technologies.

For this purpose, I've humbly gathered a list of some of the interesting topics I've encountered and practiced in the past, describing what I believe senior developers should know and experience.

Naturally, I couldn’t describe every topic in software engineering, but hopefully in time, I could enlarge it as much as possible, and provide relevant information.


I'll appreciate your feedback.





Popular Articles





Hope you enjoyed!
Appreciate your comments…

Yonatan Fedaeli